Re: [Frymire-Family_Genealogy] Re: my grandson Homecoming 2011 016

  • Yvonne Stephens
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2011
      Hi Gwen...I actually thought I was emailing Jerry....are you taking over for him?...I haven’t been very faithful to the family web-sites...How are you?...I retired last year....and cannot get caught up...smile
      I know have 21 Grandchildren & 22 great-grandchildren...keeps me running because most all are at l least 50 miles away..102 to Bert's..and then six families of them in SD.  Do you here from Jerry?  Is he back in Leavenworth KS, I guess it’s a small town near there where they built their new home...do you have his email address?....cheers, vonnie

      Date: 10/07/11

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 2011

        Hi Gwen...I actually thought I was emailing Jerry....are you taking over for him?...I haven’t been very faithful to the family web-sites...How are you?...I retired last year....and cannot get caught up...smile
        I know have 21 Grandchildren & 22 great-grandchildren...keeps me running because most all are at l least 50 miles away..102 to Bert's..and then six families of them in SD.  Do you here from Jerry?  Is he back in Leavenworth KS, I guess it’s a small town near there where they built their new home...do you have his email address?....cheers, vonnie

        Great looking kids. Sounds like a wonderful day - thanks for sharing!!!

        --- In mailto:Frymire-Family_Genealogy%40yahoogroups.com, "Yvonne Stephens" <ystephen@...> wrote:

        My grandson, Zane Woodman ...Kenesaw NE Homecoming King and his girlfriend
        > homecoming Queen Friday October 7, 2011
        > they are
        undefeated in Football...they won the game 58 - 0! His parents are
        > my
        daughter Sarah & Brent Woodman.

        > A fun filled day... parade
        at 1:30 PM, grandson's Wyatt and Carson played in
        > the marching
        band...the homecoming candidate's were driven in convertibles.

        School gym.. skits put on by various classes, coronation and lots of

        photo's.

        > This concluded around 4 PM...
        >
        > The
        rains came...poured with some decent size Hail...fortunately the hail

        only lasted a few minutes...I was sitting in my car...moved it for better
        > protection, the wind had been blowing 68-70 MPH all day!
        >
        > I had a couple of newspapers to read....so I waited it out at the
        football
        > field....Sarah and Brent our very much involved with school
        events.

        > 7 PM the football game...The parents were honored by
        the Fall Sports
        > kids...Zane & Wyatt both play football at the
        varsity level..Sarah furnished
        > food for the music parents food stand,
        Brent on the "chain-gang".

        > I began taking photo's....I believe
        it was the 2nd touch down that Zane went
        > way up in the air and snagged a
        38 yard pass...ran it in for a TD....

        > When the score got so
        lopped-sided I decided I should had south to Red
        > Cloud, 50 mile drive on
        a dodge the deer road and the storm still brewing,
        > we had tornado
        warnings to top off the night and still raining, .... as I
        > still had
        several food items I needed to prepare for tomorrow.

        > I arrived
        home around 10.....

        -----
        www.avg.com