Re: Introduction

  • rexroad57
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 2, 2009
      Yvonne,
      Hello. I'm sorry I don't recall the researchers that aren't convinced
      about Margaret and Fountain's parents. I thought I had it saved on
      my computer files, but I can't find it.
      I'll have to get back to researching that side of my family tree
      more. If I find anything, I'll post it on this site.
      Good luck with your genealogy research.

      Jim