Clayton Frymier's Barn

  • thymus_x_citriodorus
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2007
      I posted a picture of the barn in the Photos section. Writing
      description here because there was no where to put it with the photo.

      West Virginia, on Gilmer Co. Road 9, aka Bull Fork, sits this barn
      marked "Frymier's". Grandma says this was Clayton Frymier's place.
      Here's Clayton's ancestry:

      *Clayton Ezra and Lovie Mae (Jones) Frymier, son of..
      *Benjamin Tallman and Iona Leota (Knisley) Frymier, son of..
      *William and Elizabeth (Crites) Frymyer, son of..
      *John and Frances (Cook) Frymyer, son of..
      *Daniel Frymyer
    • jsgross1.rm
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 22 8:04 PM
        Thanks for posting this. Clayton was my grandmother's (Rena Dell)
        brother.

        Jerry Gross

        --- In Frymire-
        Family_Genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "thymus_x_citriodorus"