Floyd Chapman Frymier and Delila Reed Frymier

  • leve18414
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      I descend through my ggrandfather Floyd Chapman Frymier and his wife
      Delila Reed Frymier. I would enjoy hearing about any relatives that
      tie in with my ggrandparents

      Evelyn
    • Jim O'Brien
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2006

        Evelyn,

         Greetings. My name is James (Jim) Rexroad O'Brien. Your Great Grandfather, Floyd, and my Great Grandfather, Ernest H., were brothers. Ernest was the third eldest child. He is my maternal Great Grandfather. I don't yet have a lot of information on my Frymier ancestry, but am happy to share what I do have. You can contact me direct via my e-mail address or through the Frymier-Family Genealogy site.

        Jim

        Powered by Outblaze
      • Evelyn Murray
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10, 2006
          Hi Jim,

          Glad to hear from you. The Frymiers are also on my
          mother's side of the family through her mother Jessie
          Truman Frymier Sibert. I don't know much except that
          my ggrandfather was a carpenter and worked alot in
          Gassaway, Braxton county while he lived with the
          Siberts, my grandparents.That was in the early 1920
          for about 12 years. I do have a few pictures. A couple
          of Floyd Chapman Frymier, and his wife. along with
          Alonzo Dow Frymier (ther only son) and my grandmother.
          I also have picked up a couple of Floyd and Ernest's
          uncle's picture. I would love to hear what you know
          about the Frymiers. How long have you been working on
          your genealogy and would love to exchange pictures.

          I was born and raised in Servia Braxton County Wv and
          now live above Scranton, PA.

          Evelyn Hall Murray

          http://mail.yahoo.com