New Email and Obit Correction

  • samsnapper01
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2006
      Hi

      I have re-joined the group with a new email address. davisnj@... rather than the old
      davislp@...

      I also wanted to post a correction to an obit that was floating around several montha ago.
      The obit was for Marie WIlla Lambert nee Knisely. She is my aunt and her correct name is
      Willa Marie. Her daughter had the obit read with the first and middle name switched since
      Aunt Marie was not known by her first name. This is how to drive family history researcher
      crazy in the future!

      What is the best way to post obits as they occur to this group? Type it as a pdf file and
      upload it as a file plus send an email to everyone that a file has been uploaded?? I am not
      versed in how to effectively communicate with a group site like this.

      Norma Rowe Davis
      (Yahoo samsnapper01)