Hello everyone.

  • Blue Virus
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2, 2006
      My name is Amy Frymier and I live in WV. I joined this group out of
      curiosity. I've always been interested in my family history and my
      ancestors and I'm hoping this will be a good place to start my search.
    • JERALD GROSS
      Message 2 of 8 , May 2, 2006
        Welcome to the group Amy.  Can you tell us a little about your family history? I am a grandson to Rena Dell Frymier Jackson.

        Jerry Gross

        Blue Virus <xxprojectbluexx@...> wrote:
        My name is Amy Frymier and I live in WV. I joined this group out of
        curiosity. I've always been interested in my family history and my
        ancestors and I'm hoping this will be a good place to start my search.

      • rexroad57
        Message 3 of 8 , May 2, 2006
          --- In Frymire-Family_Genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Blue Virus"
          <xxprojectbluexx@...> wrote:

          > My name is Amy Frymier and I live in WV. I joined this group out of
          > curiosity. I've always been interested in my family history and my
          > ancestors and I'm hoping this will be a good place to start my
          search.
          >Hello Amy. Welcome to the Frymier Family Group. When you can, be sure
          and tell us a bit about your Frymier family connection. I'll bet that
          someone in the group can be of help by providing some names that are
          related to your family. I'm the grandson of Fredda Brice Frymier, and
          the great grandson of Ernest H. Frymier. My Frymier family is from
          West Virginia. Perhaps we have a common ancestor. Good luck.
          James (Jim) Rexroad O'Brien
        • Yvonne Stephens
          Message 4 of 8 , May 2, 2006
            Hello Amy......
            Welcome!
            I am the great granddaughter to Helena (Ellenora) (Frymire) Moody....she
            married Fountain Moody in Barbour Co....they moved and lived in Harrison Co
            WV for 16 years...then moved west in 1866 ..MO>KS.
            Yvonne (Moody) Stephens

            "Blue Virus" <xxprojectbluexx@...> wrote:
            Tuesday, May 02, 2006 6:36 AM
            [Frymire-Family_Genealogy]
            Hello everyone.
            My name is Amy Frymier and I live in WV. I joined this group out of
            curiosity. I've always been interested in my family history and my ancestors
            and I'm hoping this will be a good place to start my search.

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • JERALD GROSS
            Message 5 of 8 , May 2, 2006
              Jim:

              How much of your O'Brien history do you know?  I would be curious to know if the O'Brien family I know is related to you.

              I know a Frank and Phyllis (MNU) O'Brien.  Frank is deceased.  Shortly after his retirement they moved back to WV.  This O'Brien family has been friends of the family for as long as I can remember.  Frank worked with my dad in a sanitation company in Ohio.

              I'm in correspondence with his daugther Sherrie trying to get more info.

              Jerry

              Message 6 of 8 , May 2, 2006

                Message 7 of 8 , May 4, 2006
                  Jerry:

                  I can only go back as far as my great-great grandparents on the
                  O'Brien family which date back to about the early 1830's. They came
                  from Ireland as did my great-grandmother. My O'Brien ancestry has
                  only been in the US since about the late 1850's and later. Most of
                  my ancestors in the O'Brien line were female and what males there
                  were died fairly young and had primarily female children. My O'Brien
                  family is from Massachusetts and New Hampshire. So, I doubt there's
                  any real connection with the O'Brien family you know.

                  I wish there was a direct connection. It might help me gather
                  more information on my father's family. I don't have even half as
                  much as I do on my mother's family. And the only direct ancestry
                  males left in my O'Brien family is myself and my three brothers.

                  But if you do hear of a possible connection from your O'Brien
                  friends, please let me know. Thanks.

                  Jim
                  --- In Frymire-Family_Genealogy@yahoogroups.com, JERALD GROSS
                  <jsgross1@...> wrote:

                  > Jim:
                  >
                  > How much of your O'Brien history do you know? I would be
                  curious to know if the O'Brien family I know is related to you.

                  > I know a Frank and Phyllis (MNU) O'Brien. Frank is deceased.
                  Shortly after his retirement they moved back to WV. This O'Brien
                  family has been friends of the family for as long as I can
                  remember. Frank worked with my dad in a sanitation company in Ohio.

                  > I'm in correspondence with his daugther Sherrie trying to get
                  more info.

                  > Jerry
                  >

                  > rexroad57 <rexroad@...> wrote:
                  > --- In Frymire-Family_Genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Blue Virus"
                  > <xxprojectbluexx@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > My name is Amy Frymier and I live in WV. I joined this group out
                  of
                  > > curiosity. I've always been interested in my family history and
                  my
                  > > ancestors and I'm hoping this will be a good place to start my
                  > search.
                  > >Hello Amy. Welcome to the Frymier Family Group. When you can, be
                  sure
                  > and tell us a bit about your Frymier family connection. I'll bet
                  that
                  > someone in the group can be of help by providing some names that
                  are
                  > related to your family. I'm the grandson of Fredda Brice Frymier,
                  and
                  > the great grandson of Ernest H. Frymier. My Frymier family is from
                  > West Virginia. Perhaps we have a common ancestor. Good luck.
                  > James (Jim) Rexroad O'Brien

                  > United states United state army United state flag

                  Service.

                  > ---------------------------------
                  >

                  > ---------------------------------
                  Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

                • JERALD GROSS
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 5, 2006
                    Thanks.  I'll keep you in mind.

                    Jerry

                    <jsgross1@...> wrote:

                    > Jim:
                    >
                    >   How much of your O'Brien history do you know?  I would be
                    curious to know if the O'Brien family I know is related to you.

                    >   I know a Frank and Phyllis (MNU) O'Brien.  Frank is deceased.
                    Shortly after his retirement they moved back to WV.  This O'Brien
                    family has been friends of the family for as long as I can
                    remember.  Frank worked with my dad in a sanitation company in Ohio.

                    >   I'm in correspondence with his daugther Sherrie trying to get
                    more info.

                    >   Jerry
                    >

                    > rexroad57 <rexroad@...> wrote:
                    >   --- In Frymire-Family_Genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Blue Virus"
                    > <xxprojectbluexx@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > My name is Amy Frymier and I live in WV. I joined this group out
                    of
                    > > curiosity. I've always been interested in my family history and
                    my
                    > > ancestors and I'm hoping this will be a good place to start my
                    > search.
                    > >Hello Amy. Welcome to the Frymier Family Group. When you can, be
                    sure
                    > and tell us a bit about your Frymier family connection. I'll bet
                    that
                    > someone in the group can be of help by providing some names that
                    are
                    > related to your family. I'm the grandson of Fredda Brice Frymier,
                    and
                    > the great grandson of Ernest H. Frymier. My Frymier family is from
                    > West Virginia. Perhaps we have a common ancestor. Good luck.
                    > James (Jim) Rexroad O'Brien

                    >         United states   United state army   United state flag

                    Service.

                    Great rates starting at 1&cent;/min.