New Group Member

  • Lori
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 30 1:46 PM
      Hello,

      My name is Lori and I was invited to join this list because I do have
      Frymyers in my family tree. I only have 2 though because one of them
      married into my husband's Wells family. R. D. Frymyer married Clara P.
      Wells 08/07/1919 in Wise County, VA. R. D.'s parents were Benjamin and
      Iona ? Frymyer. That's pretty much all the information I have on my
      Frymyers. Clara Wells in the 2nd cousin once removed of my husband.

      Thank you,
      Lori
    • JERALD GROSS
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 31 7:35 AM
        Lori,

        Thanks for replying.  I hope you'll stay on the group and learn more of the Frymire family.

        Jerry Gross

        Lori <lorilpn11@...> wrote:
        Hello,

        My name is Lori and I was invited to join this list because I do have
        Frymyers in my family tree. I only have 2 though because one of them
        married into my husband's Wells family. R. D. Frymyer married Clara P.
        Wells 08/07/1919 in Wise County, VA. R. D.'s parents were Benjamin and
        Iona ? Frymyer. That's pretty much all the information I have on my
        Frymyers. Clara Wells in the 2nd cousin once removed of my husband.

        Thank you,
        Lori

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • rexroad57
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 31 3:29 PM
          Hello Fellow Members! My name is Jim. I was invited to join this
          group because I have Frymiers in my ancestry. My maternal grandmother
          was a Frymier from West Virginia. I look forward to sharing and
          receiving information on the Frymier/Frymire/Frymyre family.
        • Lori Craiger

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 29, 2005
                Interesting. I had no idea there were so many variations to the
                Frymire name.

                --- In Frymire-Family_Genealogy@yahoogroups.com, JERALD GROSS
                <jsgross1@r...> wrote:

                > Jim:
                >
                > Can you tell the group about your maternal grandmother, etc..?
                >
                > Jerry
                >
                > rexroad57 <rexroad@o...> wrote:
                > Hello Fellow Members! My name is Jim. I was invited to join this
                > group because I have Frymiers in my ancestry. My maternal
                grandmother
                > was a Frymier from West Virginia. I look forward to sharing and
                > receiving information on the Frymier/Frymire/Frymyre family.

                Service.