OBIT - LAMBERT, Marie W. (dau. of FRYMIER & KNISLEY)

  • vickilynn13
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2006
      Received in an email from:
      Ron Moore
      Reports Prog/Analyst
      Sutter Health
      Sacramento, Ca

      MARIE WILLA LAMBERT
      Marie Willa Lambert, 92, of Washington, W.Va., passed away March 6,
      2006, at her home.

      She was born July 26, 1913, at Troy in Gilmer County, a daughter of
      the late William and Evelyn Frymier Knisley.

      Marie was a long time member of South Parkersburg Baptist Church and
      was retired from Sears Department Store as department manager. She
      was a member of the Sears Retirees Club.

      Surviving are her son, James W. (Jim) Lambert and his wife, Helen, of
      Parkersburg; her daughter, Jackie Huffman Turner and her husband,
      Darrell Turner, of Washington; seven grandchildren, Chris, Mike, Joy
      and James Lee Lambert, Randall, Ronald and Richard Huffman; and three
      great-grandchildren, Nicole, Brittany and Ronald Huffman; and one
      sister, Helen Greenlief of Wierton, W.Va.

      She was preceded in death by her husband, Jack Arnold Lambert; a son-
      in-law, Charles H. Huffman; a great-granddaughter, Brandy Huffman; a
      brother, William Knisley; and two sisters, Mary Flowers and Alice
      Rowe.

      The family would like to thank the Hospice Association for the care
      and compassion shown to Mrs. Lambert during her illness.

      Memorial contributions may be directed to your favorite charity.

      The funeral service will be conducted at 11 a.m. Saturday at Kimes
      Funeral Home, 521 Fifth St., Parkersburg, with Pastor Joe Busch
      officiating. Burial will follow at Sunset Memory Gardens. Friends may
      call from 2-4 and 6-8 p.m. Friday at the funeral home.

      MY NOTES:
      *ANCESTORS
      John William & Evelyn Blanche (FRYMIER) KNISLEY
      William Cyrus & Mary Helena (KINCAID) FRYMIER
      William & Elizabeth (CRITES) FRYMYER
      John & Frances Columbia (COOK) FRYMYER

      *ANCESTORS
      John William & Evelyn Blanche (FRYMIER) KNISLEY
      William Henry & Charlotte Rebecca (KIDDY) KNISLEY
      George Washington & Sarah (HECKERT) KNISLEY
      George W. & Annie (EIB) KNISLEY
    • Shirley
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2006
        Hi Vicki,

            Hope all is well over your way. Gerry & I will be coming to Baltimore on Apr. 8th for 10 days & I am bring something for you that I would like to mail to you while there. Seems I have misplaced your address; if I could have it again, I will get this to you as soon as we arrive in Baltimore. Take care...tell all hello.

                                  Love to All,

                                      Shirley