New Member Here!

  • vickilynn13
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2005
      Hi everyone, my name is Vicki (Clevenger) Grace. The Frymier's are
      my cousins. Great Uncle Carl, who just recently passed away, was
      married to Lilly Pearl (Wilson) Frymier, sister to my grandmother.
      Uncle Carl's daughter's, Freda & Wanda, have done a ton of research
      over the years, but it's all in notebooks. If anyone has questions
      that I can't answer I can always ask them! The Frymier info I have is
      in my tree, located at http://www.tribalpages.com/tribes/vickilynn13
      I'm always willing to help where I can!
      Jerry, thanks so much for inviting me to your site. Looking forward
      to watching (and helping) it grow!