      From: Gwen
      Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 8:51 PM
      Subject: [Frymire-Family_Genealogy] Re: my grandson Homecoming 2011 016

      Great looking kids. Sounds like a wonderful day - thanks for sharing!!!

      --- In mailto:Frymire-Family_Genealogy%40yahoogroups.com, "Yvonne Stephens" <ystephen@...> wrote:

      My grandson, Zane Woodman ...Kenesaw NE Homecoming King and his girlfriend
      > homecoming Queen Friday October 7, 2011
      > they are
      undefeated in Football...they won the game 58 - 0! His parents are
      > my
      daughter Sarah & Brent Woodman.
      > A fun filled day... parade
      at 1:30 PM, grandson's Wyatt and Carson played in
      > the marching
      band...the homecoming candidate's were driven in convertibles.
      School gym.. skits put on by various classes, coronation and lots of
      > This concluded around 4 PM...
      > The
      rains came...poured with some decent size Hail...fortunately the hail
      only lasted a few minutes...I was sitting in my car...moved it for better
      > protection, the wind had been blowing 68-70 MPH all day!
      > I had a couple of newspapers to read....so I waited it out at the
      > field....Sarah and Brent our very much involved with school
      > 7 PM the football game...The parents were honored by
      the Fall Sports
      > kids...Zane & Wyatt both play football at the
      varsity level..Sarah furnished
      > food for the music parents food stand,
      Brent on the "chain-gang".
      > I began taking photo's....I believe
      it was the 2nd touch down that Zane went
      > way up in the air and snagged a
      38 yard pass...ran it in for a TD....
      > When the score got so
      lopped-sided I decided I should had south to Red
      > Cloud, 50 mile drive on
      a dodge the deer road and the storm still brewing,
      > we had tornado
      warnings to top off the night and still raining, .... as I
      > still had
      several food items I needed to prepare for tomorrow.
      > I arrived
      home around 10.....
      Date: 10/07/11

      No virus found in this message.