67my grandson Homecoming 2011 016

  • Yvonne Stephens
    Oct 9, 2011
    My grandson, Zane Woodman ...Kenesaw NE Homecoming King and his girlfriend
    homecoming Queen Friday October 7, 2011
    they are undefeated in Football...they won the game 58 - 0! His parents are
    my daughter Sarah & Brent Woodman.

    A fun filled day... parade at 1:30 PM, grandson's Wyatt and Carson played in
    the marching band...the homecoming candidate's were driven in convertibles.

    School gym.. skits put on by various classes, coronation and lots of
    photo's.

    This concluded around 4 PM...

    The rains came...poured with some decent size Hail...fortunately the hail
    only lasted a few minutes...I was sitting in my car...moved it for better
    protection, the wind had been blowing 68-70 MPH all day!

    I had a couple of newspapers to read....so I waited it out at the football
    field....Sarah and Brent our very much involved with school events.

    7 PM the football game...The parents were honored by the Fall Sports
    kids...Zane & Wyatt both play football at the varsity level..Sarah furnished
    food for the music parents food stand, Brent on the "chain-gang".

    I began taking photo's....I believe it was the 2nd touch down that Zane went
    way up in the air and snagged a 38 yard pass...ran it in for a TD....

    When the score got so lopped-sided I decided I should had south to Red
    Cloud, 50 mile drive on a dodge the deer road and the storm still brewing,
    we had tornado warnings to top off the night and still raining, .... as I
    still had several food items I needed to prepare for tomorrow.

    I arrived home around 10.....

    -----
    No virus found in this message.