      Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 12:32 AM
      Subject: [Frymire-Family_Genealogy] Passing of Lyndol Keith Frymier

      Thought I would post this. My mother went to his funeral. Keith was her cousin. His dad Eustace was a son of Benjamin Tallman Frymier.

      Lyndol Keith Frymier

      Age 70, of Beaver, Ohio, formerly of Tanner, WV, died on Sunday, January 10, 2010, at Pineview Manor, Beaver, Ohio.

      He was born March 10, 1939 in Gilmer County, WV, a son of the late Eustace and Ploma Grogg Frymier. He was a member of Knights of Pythias Lodge of Tanner.

      He is survived by one son, one daughter, six grandchildren, four sisters and three brothers.

      In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by one sister.

      Funeral services will be held at Stump Funeral Home, Grantsville, at 2:00 PM today. Rev. Alfred Hickman will officiate. Interment will be in Mt. Liberty Cemetery, Tanner.

      Visitation will be held today from Noon-2:00 PM.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic