56Re: Unidentified Photos from Frymier Album

  • rexroad57
    Jan 17, 2010
      Gewn,
      Looking over my Frymire Genealogy information, I'm pretty sure that
      the names of the individuals in 'Frymier Family7' are:
      Left to right/Back Row: Robert E. Lee Frymier, Flora B. Frymier, Ernest
      H. Frymier, and Francis Virginia Frymier.
      Front Row: Ella Ruberties Frymier, John Frymier,Jr., and Margaret M.
      Moody-Frymier.
      I'll have to research some more for what the middle names of Ernest
      (H) and Flora (B) are.

      Jim

      --- In Frymire-Family_Genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Gwen" <pocobam@...> wrote:

      > I just made this album and hope that if anyone can identify any photos that they will post the names. I have several others that came from this album and my best guess is that they are all Frymiers.
      >
      > Please help!
      >
      > Gwen

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic