      From: rexroad57
      Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2009 5:14 PM
      Subject: [Frymire-Family_Genealogy] Re: Introduction

      Hi Gwen,
      My name is Jim. My Freymeyer/Frymire/ Frymier connection is through
      my maternal grandmother. Her name was Fredda Brice Frymier-Rexroad,
      Daughter of Ernest H. Frymier and Lulu Michael-Frymier. Your great-grandmother (Francis V. Frymier-Ward) and my great-grandfather, Ernest H. Frymier, were brother and sister.
      I don't know what information you have but on the Frymier line I
      gaps. I don't have any information on the Moody line and what little
      I have names Wilton Moody and Peachy Cook as the parents of Elizabeth Margaret Moody (which seems to conflict with others research). But,
      I am willing to share what I have. I also got some photographs of
      Frymier graves on my last trip to West Virginia in September of this
      year. In particular, I have photos of the graves of Francis V. Frymier-Ward, her husband, and a few of their children. If you are
      interested, please let me know via the Frymire Family group or my
      email. I hope to hear from you.
      Jim

      --- In Frymire-Family_ Genealogy@ yahoogroups. com, "Gwen" <pocobam@... > wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > My name is Gwen and I just got interested in genealogy when I started going through lots of really old photos that belonged to my grandmother and grandparents (on the other side of the family)- all from Ritchie County, WV. I have two calling cards that finally (in my mind) settled which spelling was right for my relatives - Frymier.
      >
      > My great grandmother was Francis (Sis) Virginia Frymier who married Thomas Floyd Ward.
      >
      > I am particularly interested in the parents of Margaret Elizabeth Moody - mother of Francis. I am finding Wilton Moody and Frances "Peachy" Cook as her parents, yet that conflicts with other's research.
      >
      > Anyone else researching this line that can help would be appreciated.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Gwen

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic