      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Gwen

      Hi All,

      My name is Gwen and I just got interested in genealogy when I started going through lots of really old photos that belonged to my grandmother and grandparents (on the other side of the family)- all from Ritchie County, WV. I have two calling cards that finally (in my mind) settled which spelling was right for my relatives - Frymier.

      My great grandmother was Francis (Sis) Virginia Frymier who married Thomas Floyd Ward.

      I am particularly interested in the parents of Margaret Elizabeth Moody - mother of Francis. I am finding Wilton Moody and Frances "Peachy" Cook as her parents, yet that conflicts with other's research.

      Anyone else researching this line that can help would be appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Gwen

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic