needed used microscope.

  • Angel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2004
      hello Im loking for a high school childs type. We have started home
      schooling because of issue at both the middle school and high school
      in my kids schools of South lyon.Im looking for one so they know how
      to use one when they go to college or back to a different schol
      system. Thanks any info on one would be graet. IM not able to afford
      a new one at this present time.