Read the latest articles...

  • Frontlines Newspaper
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2005
      Our latest issue is out ...

      with articles on MUNI, the AFL-CIO breakup, labor and student
      organizing at UC Berkeley, an op-ed by Matt Gonzalez on Ackerman's
      false achievements and the destruction of Iraq and New Orleans at
      the hands of the US government already posted on our webpage

      http://www.sf-frontlines.com/

      In the next few days we'll be posting articles on the San Francisco
      Green Party, the privatization of Golden Gate Park, and the
      controlling interests of Big Business in the San Francisco Unified
      School District.

      Have ideas for additional articles? Suggestions where else to
      distribute the paper? Want to contribute time, energy or money?

      Contact us at frontlines@... or (415) 452-9992