Saturday, October 30: District 9 Caravan for Lucrecia and Proposition F

  • Frontlines newspaper
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2004
      Caravan for Lucrecia Bermudez for Supervisor
      District 9
      Jim Ferrigno for School Board and other progressive candidates
      We will be promoting YES on Proposition F
      Saturday, October 30
      10 AM
      We meet at:
      480 Bartlett @ 26th Street
      Music, entertainment and lots of fun as we travel around District 9 (Mission, Bernal, Portola, St. Mary's and San Bruno), hold rallies and distribute literature.
      For more information or RSVP: (415) 452-9992

      Read the latest issue of Frontlines at http://www.sf-frontlines.com
      Local, National and International political news and commentaries.