Taking Care

  • Rope Man
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2004
      >For a Newspaper that is on the"Frontlines" of issues that affect its
      >Peoples Rights and Freedoms and has articles that deal with the Impacts of
      >Global Issues and War and Terrorism on its People it say it is there for.
      To Focus on Global contacts and Shared Insights on how Adding to help
      Educate for those Rights and Freedoms, it is insulting that this
      "FrontlinesNewspaper" would be reflecting the same that which they are
      fighting, , by rejecting correspondance from subscribers. From other
      Countries, Neighbors, Allies etc. etc.
      > Just a thought
      >

      > Terrorism has knocked a hole into the Collective Concious of
      >Humanity, for it can only focus on one thing.
      >
      >It is now upto the Collective Concious to Unite with Love and Respect for
      >the Love and Respect of Humanity to Heal and Seal that hole of terror.
      >
      >Terrorism and Political war tactics will not and can not survive the Forces
      >of Humanity through Love and Respect.
      >
      >As Canadians (Peace Keepers) we have establish a precedent for this Love Of
      >Respect through our Rights and Freedoms to Stand On Guard For
      >Thee(Humanity).
      >
      >Love and Respect
      >
      >Don Kopeck

      Don't just Search. Find! http://search.sympatico.msn.ca/default.aspx The new