Intelligence report: McGoldrick, Sandoval & Ammiano in trouble, D5 a battleground

  • Frontlines newspaper
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 5:43 PM
      SF Intelligence Report: Downtown Polls and analysis of Political Consultants show McGoldrick (D1) in danger, Sandoval (D11) losing ground and Ammiano (D9) vulnerable
      Elsbernd facing uphill battle, Peskin sailing to victory, Alioto-Pier low but without perceived opposition

      By Sebastian Robles

      Representatives of downtown big business have said they are most interested in the School Board race. That�s true, but don�t be deceived. They are also working, and working hard, in some of the Supervisorial races. That�s why they ordered a poll � the second one � to watch closely how incumbents and challengers are doing. I talked to people involved with the poll, with several political consultants who are working or managing campaigns and with left and right wing critics and supporters of candidates. This is a compilation of real intelligence, rumors and wishful thinking on the part of the many we talked to. But it will give our readers some interesting info, nonetheless.

      Metroscope
      Read more...

      Read the latest issue of Frontlines at http://www.sf-frontlines.com
      Local, National and International political news and commentaries.