ANNOUNCEMENT: New Discussion forum on local and global politics

  • Alternative
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      FRONTLINES, the newspaper of the Left

      Invites you to join Polifactics, the Discussion Forum of San Francisco
      and World political news and commentaries.

      These are some of the discussion threads at Polifactics Discussion
      Board:

      http://pub111.ezboard.com/bsfpolifactics

      Visit us, lurk, and participate in the discussions.

      * The Recall Thread! (Get it out of your system)

      * Rules and discussion about the rules here

      * Actions taken by the moderators and why

      * Poll: Recall Election turnout: Lower, same or higher?

      * Poll: Mayoral runoff: Which two candidates will make it?

      * What I saw at the 9/28 Antiwar Action at Dolores Park

      * Today's Chronicle on Alioto: Positive or negative?

      * Ammiano Supporters Abandoning Ship?

      * Which Mayoral Candidates support democracy?

      * My Experience with Angela Alioto (why I don't trust her)

      * Tom can't win without the left, shifting rightwards...

      * Willie Brown and the political machine on their way out?

      * What about Prop. 53? The Stealth Proposition worth billions

      * SF Business Times: Interview with Gonzalez

      * Proposition 54

      * Chronicle: Ten ways to keep the status quo

      * Today's Matier and Ross (The real insiders?)

      * Today's Body Politics (Examiner)

      * Mayoral candidates latest $$$$ reports

      * Political parties in San Francisco

      http://pub111.ezboard.com/bsfpolifactics

      Join Today!