This two party system ends here, now and with us.

  • gkuhl3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2000
      > A vote for Nader is a vote for dirty air, poisonous water and accelerated
      > loss of freedom if Bush is elected.

      It has always been like that, it will always be like this
      if we don't make the move now.
      We are not waiting any longer.
      Come next election it will not be the same!
      Thanks to us.

      I can go on and illustrate many other
      reasons on why we must vote for Nader (Nader this time around)
      but the most important reason
      in my humble opinion,
      is that this train is taking off now
      (the tracks are built, the engine is warm and this
      two party corporate bosses
      system ends here, now and with us.

      Guillermo Kuhl

      "The uprising of the soul will replace the reformer with the rebel, the
      negotiator with the defender of justice, the prevaricator with the honest
      citizen, the diplomat with the radical." -- Sam Smith (Why Bother? -- The
      Unbook http://prorev.com/unbook.htm)