IPD 2002 - VOLUNTEERS MEETING 10/4 - Correction

  • Alternative
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2002
      This is a correction of a previous message.

      Immigrant Pride Day 2002 to be held on Saturday, October 12, 2002 -
      Mission District.

      Orientation/Volunteers Meeting - Friday, October 4th, 5 PM

      To all organizations: Please, try to send at least one representative so
      we can discuss coordinating work. I you cannot send representatives on
      Friday, please call us up to discuss your and your staff's participation
      in the different activities.

      We need volunteers for setting up, security, outreach and stages' work,
      etc

      Volunteers' meeting date: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 4th - 5 PM

      Where? Institutor Familiar de la Raze - 2919 Mission Street Mission
      District, San Francisco

      More info? (415) 452-9992 Immigrant Pride Day 2002 Organizing Committee