Action?

  • Andrew DellaRocca
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2002
      Are there any demonstrations or activities currently being organized to
      demand that the US government denounce, in advance, any further illegal
      actions intended to collapse the democratically elected administration in
      Venezuela? In Chile in the 1970s, Pinochet's successful coup occurred only
      after an initially failed coup attempt on the Allende government. As we all
      know, that coup was backed by the CIA. I think that some action ahould be
      taken here, in the US, to try to prevent the administration from producing
      another disaster like 1970s Chile.

      *******

      Unfortunately, there is not in existence any solidarity network with the Venezuelan people that we are aware of. But, that does not preclude - on the contrary, should encourage - people to produce placards and signs for the upcoming April 20 demonstrations.

      How this sounds?:

      "CIA/Bush Out of Venezuela"

      Frontlines staff