Re: [FrontlinesNewspaper] 10,000 Killed in Manhattan, 3,000 in the Pentagon

  • equistorp@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2001
      hallo people in the USA,I just come from a worhsip in Berlin and at the
      american embassy a vigil g for the vicitms in New York and washington and
      Pittsburgh,please send me as good information as you can and all the best to
      you and all those who work for pace and have worked for justice and
      non-violence in the world,in solidarity with all those who suffer,Eva from
      Berlin