Frontlines SPIN BULLETIN - Sept. 4-11, 2001

  • socalt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2001

      SF FRONTLINES SPIN BULLETIN –

        September 4 – 11, 2001

      Note to our readers: We’re back! Every week you can read our Frontlines SF Spin Bulletin: the latest local political news and commentary. We are including an “Action Alert” of the week, calling your attention to the demo, action, protest of importance for your daily lives. Also, the scoop of the week!

        Also, our US and International feature articles can be found in the “US News and Politics” and “World Reports” sections.  And there’s more! SF Frontlines is working on a pre-election, hard copy edition to be distributed in the coffee-shop of your preference. Look for it in October!

      Read all about at:

      www.sf-frontlines.com

      In this Issue:

      1. Matt Gonzalez Endorses Carlos Petroni for Treasurer
      2. The Last Days of Mabel Teng’s Political Career?
      3. What’s Hitting Leland Yee?
      4. SF Labor Council, Powerful LGBT Club Refused to Endorse Leal; Republicans Embrace Her.
      5. Action Alert of the Week: BART Strike
      6. Scoop of the Week: Is the Board of Supervisors Anti-MUD?