Letter to Editor

  • John in San Francisco
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2001
      Patrick Murphy,

      I just do not believe the ideas you want people to
      believe. First, the letter that Denise D�Anne
      authored implies that Mr. Hobson (AKA District 6
      Democrats and Miss Kitty) behavior is unwarranted and
      reflects badly on those associated with him.

      Mr. Hobson is quoted as leaving disturbing phone
      messages. It seems Patrick Murphy is evading this
      issue and leaving Mr. Hobson (AKA District 6
      Democrats and Miss Kitty) untouched. Get real Mr.
      Murphy, why did you leave out Joe O� Donoghue�s name
      off of the list of Mardi Gras Celebration sponsors
      you published? Why, are you so quick to attack another
      community leader such as Denise D�Anne?

      And of course let�s not forget to mention the fact
      that you (Patrick Murphy) will be attending this
      fundraiser at no charge.

      John Nulty
      John33sf@...

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/