INTERNATIONAL LEFT REVIEW - First English edition of our printed international magazine- NOW ONLINE!

  • Carlos Petroni
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 8:10 AM

      INTERNATIONAL LEFT REVIEW - First English edition of our printed international magazine- NOW ONLINE!

      Our cover for the English Edition

      Welcome to our first edition of International Left Review, the bilingual (English-Spanish) magazine written and published in cooperation by International Left (Argentina: OIR and EEUU: Left Party).

      Content of the First Issue:

      • The end of the US Empire
      • The potential collapse of US industries or the Boomerang Theory
      • Moctezuma revenge – From the fight for inmigrant rights to the struggle for National Liberation
      • Brasil: Born to be Empire
      • North of Africa Revolts
      • Also articles on Argentina and Europe and much more...

      Read it online:

      http://www.izquierda.info/ilr/International_Left_Review_1.pdf

      Lea todos los días análisis y articulos de izquierda y un servicio de noticias que se actualiza cada hora. Lea Izquierda Punto Info