San Francisco Bay Area: Townhall Meeting! In defense of Immigrants against racism

  • Carlos Petroni
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2010

      REPEAL SB1070!

      REPEAL

      Secure Communities!

      ORGANIZE

      to Defend Our Communities!

      UNDOCUMENTED, UNAFRAID!

      JUNE 19: TOWNHALL MEETING

      Reportback from the Caravan to Arizona & Organizing Meeting

      On May 29th, hundreds of thousands

      of immigrants and their allies across the country took to the streets to protest Arizona’s new

      racist law SB1070, the new “secure communities” program or S-‐COM, and all the laws that

      criminalize and harass our communities. In Arizona, over 100,000 people, including dozens of

      representatives from the Bay Area, marched through Phoenix, making this march one of the

      largest in Arizona’s history. NOW is a historic moment and opportunity to mobilize for justice!

      cure

      Sat June 19 — 12 PM

      HORACE MANN MIDDLE SCHOOL

      3351 23rd St (@ Valencia St) in SF

      Organized by the FREEDOM BUS COALITION

      For more information please contact us: 415 946 9910 / freedombuscoalition2010@...

      Child Care, Translation Spanish-­English-­Spanish

      and Food will be provided!