Please Help! No Website Using FrontPage 2002

  • daybrezze39
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2002
      I have been using FP 2002 for about 3 weeks and still haven't got my
      website published to my host. I hope you can help me with my
      problem,I'm going to explain step by step what I do,hope someone can
      help me out.

      1.I pull down file and click on open,and a box pops up and I pick the
      file named star.htm and open it to FP.

      2.I edit all I want on this page and I go back up to file,and choose
      Preview and then I click Publish Web.

      3.I go through all the publishing windows (user name,password etc.)
      and then FP says my site has been published.

      4.I go check on the internet hrs. later and I don't see none of my
      page.
      Please Help and Thank You so much for all your help!
      Dana
      PLEASE NOTE:When I type in my address in FP as follows
      http://www.webhosting599.com,FP changes it to ftp:// at the begaining
      of the desitation address.
    • Tina Clarke
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2002