looking for partners/ html programmers

  • Bill Singh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2002

      We (Professionals from Intel, Hewlett Packard, and Microsoft) started this company 6 months ago and now all our sites are at the beta testing stages. We are  creative, team player, high energy, dedicated and hardworking individuals. We are in the process of creating 3 different sites as follows.

      www.ecoachforyou.com (online ebook portal, currently working on creating over 18,000 ebooks)

      www.ecoach.us ( under development )
         online behavior treatment ( check
      http://www.yourapplintment.net/obt )
         Online learning solutions ( cloning
      http://www.smartforce.com )

      www.allfreelance.net ( cloning http://www.elance.com , will be online at the end of August)

      www.ilance.net  ( same as above)

      If you think you are dedicated, hardworking and devote at least 10 - 20 (you can continue on your current job/work) hours to our company. At this moment we are not making any money, so we will be paying you by giving you the part ownership of the company (Stock options), but you will get reward when we go public or get funding form our investors. Our first site is going online at the end of August. You will be responsible for testing these sites and working with your collogues on other different project. All the necessary software will be provided to you.

      Your Full Name :
      Your Address :
      City :
      State :
      Country :
      Phone (If any) :
      Email :
      Yahoo ID :     ( it is must please create one if you don't have)

      If you have any question please feel free to ask me. We look forward to mutually beneficial relationship and hope that we may have the pleasure of working with  you.

      Please email me @ bill@...

      Thanks in advance

      Bill S.

      Do You Yahoo!?
    • Tina Clarke
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2002
        yeah as if anyone would want to work for a company that
        starts off by spamming I don't think so...

        Tina