HELP

  • Mindy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
      When I view my site from home, it looks ok..when i view it from
      work, it is a mess. how can i fix my site so that it looks the
      same no matter what the screen size is? we have small screens
      at work.
      also, i would appreciate feedback on my site - i am trying to
      get it looking decent so that i can start directing people to
      it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

      Mindy
      http://members.cox.net/pugmom4/homepage2.htm

      =====
      Mindy, Elvis Puggy, Scratchy Cat, Buster and KCCome on over and check out our pics!http://members.home.net/pugmom4/homepage2.htmJoin the west coast pug lovers list:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pug_lovers_californiaThe greatness of a nation and it'smoral progress can be judged by the way it'sanimals are treated. GANDHI

      http://greetings.yahoo.com