Re: [FrontPageUsers] «« Happy New year!! Greetin gs from hhalik »»

  • Tina Clarke
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
      > I'm sick of your spam.. so henceforth you can have it
      back!

      > Tina

      Someone else on this list seems to be under the impression
      this email (above) was not meant for the list.. It was!
      Just in case I get any more like minded emails...

      Let me clarify.

      hhalik gets his spam back and I don't get to see it.. this
      is accomplished by using email rules to send any mail from
      the spammer hhalik to the list (and also directly) to my
      refuse bin and a duplicate also gets sent to his inbox..
      where he has to clear it out... hence he gets to clear up
      his own spam. If he wants to send me an email that I would
      see he would have to use a different prefix.

      A just reward for a spammer.. I sometimes do this with sick
      spam I get direct to my inbox otherwise I just use the
      direct block feature.. good way to deal with spam..

      So that's the end of the matter! Now to get back to changing
      my copyright dates for year end!

      Tina