Ramadan Kareem - Greetings from hhalik

  • hhalik
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2001
      Ramadan is a month
      whose beginning is mercy,
      whose middle is forgiveness,
      and whose end is free from fire
      - The Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H.)

      regards,

      Hussain Hyder Ali Khowaja

    • Tina Clarke
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2001
        >Ramadan is a month
        whose beginning is mercy,
        whose middle is forgiveness,
        and whose end is free from fire
        - The Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H.)

        >regards,
        Hussain Hyder Ali Khowaja
        Website: www.hhalik.cjb.net
        Email: hhalik@...

        How you like it if I spammed you? Will you stop sending
        these monster emails to lists? Particularly with the current
        spate of viruses... that can turn emails like this into the
        bane of lists?..and I'm sick of seeing your bandwidth
        hogging spam that is nothing to do with FrontPage but all to
        do with promoting your site.

        LIST OWNER - Please please turn off the html/attachments..
        we won't have to suffer this any more plus we will be
        protected from viruses.. I have a list it's set to no
        html/attachments and guess what?.. Yep an unlucky member got
        one of the last three I forget which it was either nimod
        badtrans or goner and blitzed the list.. but we were
        protected if that happens here.. we are all toast.. well
        everyone else will be I view lists that still have
        html/attachments turned on in message view.. it's not too
        bad there are not that many posts .. but it's a pain..
        .Please reconsider?

        Tina

        AccessFP - FrontPage Resource Centre
        Site - http://www.accessfp.net/