Best iMarketing??

  • sasu@wanadoo.es
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2001
      Hi,

      I am sending this to you today because, through a personal
      connection, I heard some "insider information" that I
      knew you could benefit from hearing too...I have taken/studied
      this course and its a true "eye opener" for beginners and even
      for more experienced people working with or doing Internet
      Marketing.

      I have just learned that Internet Marketing guru Corey Rudl
      has just released a BRAND NEW VERSION of his #1 best-selling
      Internet Marketing course, "The Insider Secrets to Marketing
      Your Business on the Internet."

      In case you don't know who I'm talking about, Corey took
      his first business online in 1996 and turned a failed business
      and bankruptcy into 4 online businesses that earn $5.2 million
      and generate over 6,000,000 visitors each year!

      He has literally pioneered many of the marketing techniques
      that you see commonly used online today!

      And now you can BE ONE OF THE VERY FIRST handful of people
      TO START PROFITING from the cutting-edge new, million-dollar
      marketing secrets he reveals in his brand new course!

      DOUBLE THE SIZE of the original "Insider Secrets" course with
      over 1,000+ pages of THE EXACT INFORMATION YOU NEED, you'll
      discover ALL of Corey Rudl's best-kept marketing secrets that
      he has invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into
      including...

      - 22 BRAND NEW LESSONS, broken down into easy-to-follow,
      easy-to-read steps, so that you'll know exactly how to
      start and grow your very own profitable Internet business.

      - HOT EXAMPLES AND SUCCESS STORIES of e-businesses
      that are making their fortunes online right now.
      Model their success, and you'll be successful too!

      - How Corey fooled the search engines and directories into
      making him $51,925 in 14 weeks, and how he still uses them
      to make $15,000+ per month. Do this just once, and YOU'LL
      HAVE A PERMANENT INCOME STREAM!

      - 15 HOT-SELLING PRODUCT & SERVICE IDEAS. Learn what
      consumers are begging for right now and discover how you
      can easily "personalize" your business to reflect your
      interests and expertise!

      - Get 40% OF YOUR CUSTOMERS TO BUY A SECOND PRODUCT --
      before they even leave your web site! This is a hot new
      technique that very, very few businesses are using.

      - How Corey MAKES OVER $41,000 PER MONTH sending follow-up
      offers to his e-mail list. Make an offer like the one he
      shows you, and 34.7% of your existing customers will buy
      from you again.

      - How to INSTANTLY PERSUADE thousands of people to opt-in
      to your e-mail database so you can send them offers again and
      again!

      - How to RAISE THE PRICE OF YOUR PRODUCT AND INCREASE YOUR
      SALES at the same time! For example, if you sell a product
      or service for $39.95, you'll learn how to defy logic and
      sell even more at $69.96!

      - How to CREATE MAGNETIC ADS AND BLOCKBUSTER OFFERS that
      bring in orders so fast that your head spins -- using the
      same secrets that Corey used to increase his sales by 312.5%!

      ... plus hundreds more brand new tips and strategies that have
      JUST BEEN RELEASED to the general public - for the first time EVER!

      The bottom line is this: Whether you're already making buckets
      of money on the Internet, or whether you still haven't got around
      to putting your ideas into action...

      The information you are about to discover is a MUST HAVE for
      anyone serious about keeping pace with the MOST PROFITABLE
      Internet marketing techniques that are WORKING TODAY!

      So don't hesitate; visit...

      http://www.marketingtips.com/t.cgi/643059

      ... now to take advantage of this exciting opportunity!

      WHY STRUGGLE ALONE? This is your opportunity to learn
      from the testing and research of a true "Internet Marketing" guru.
      Use his failures and his successes to catapult past the expensive
      mistakes and literally explode your Internet sales by giving all of
      your promotions LASER-LIKE PRECISION AND FOCUS.

      When you know, in advance, which techniques are guaranteed
      to work, it will be easy to DOMINATE YOUR MARKET and leave
      your competition in your dust. They'll have no idea what hit them!

      Regards,

      Sami Suonpera
      http://www.FrontPage2002.com
    • Tina Clarke