"Eid Mubarak" to you

  • hhalik
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2001

      "Eid Mubarak"
      to you
      regards

      Hussain Hyder Ali Khowaja
      Email: hhalik@...

    • Tina Clarke
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2001
        For your information... yet again.....

        This is just not done sending a html post to a list and
        including pointers to your site... I don't want it in my
        inbox so please stop doing this and that includes any other
        fp groups your on.

        I would ask the moderator to explain yet again to this
        person exactly what he is doing wrong he did not get the
        message at xmas.. if this is going to happen every time a
        festival of any kind comes up.. I for one am not going to be
        best pleased.. this is spam of the worst sort.

        Awaiting assurances form 'Hussain Hyder Ali Khowaja' he
        won't do this again.!

        Tina Clarke

        "Eid Mubarak"
        to you