Re: [FrontPageUsers] Security/Passwords

  • Tina Clarke
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2000
      > Thanks, I didn't think of that! Why don't Microsoft put things
      like this in
      > their instruction manuals...?!!

      no...I set mine and have uploaded a lot.. no change.. I am about
      to go back and delete all the test inputs...

      if you find any little quirks let me know...

      some are... to be noted on the form as it annoys users to find
      out once they have filled in the form...

      I also could not get the form to work with custom made
      confirmation and error pages.. (I only tried the custom made
      confirmation form)... I needed this sorted asap and this was my
      first time of using this feature so I have not looked further
      into it... if you can make one. please tell me what you did to
      get it working and your server type etc etc.

      quirks... password must be at least 6 characters long and
      Username and Password must not be the same. Make sure you include
      this on the form itself to notify users...also mixed case can be
      used...

      let me know how you get on.. on or off does'nt matter:)

      hth Tina

      Launch Date: - <6th Nov> - New look site with NEW Ezine.
      AccessFP - FrontPage Resource Centre
      Site - http://www.dynamite-it.com/accessfp/
      Ezine - http://www.topica.com/lists/AccessFPezine/subscribe