front page 98 and front page 2000

  • liz.hincks@tufts.edu
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2000
      Hi folks,

      Has anyone installed FP98 AND FP 2000 on the same machine? Will it
      cause me any problems?
      Do you all love 2000 so much more that I should just ditch 98 and
      just use 2000?
      thanks
      Liz
    • Tina
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2000
        I don't know about installing both on the same machine - but I want to say
        that I may be the only one of all FP2K users who liked FP98 better. I am not
        as comfortable with the screens as I was with FP98. I didn't have
        performance problems with either one so that was a non-issue with me.
        Tina Spergel

        liz.hincks@... wrote:

        > Hi folks,
        >
        > Has anyone installed FP98 AND FP 2000 on the same machine? Will it
        > cause me any problems?
        > Do you all love 2000 so much more that I should just ditch 98 and
        > just use 2000?
        > thanks
        > Liz
      • Tina Clarke
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2000
          > Has anyone installed FP98 AND FP 2000 on the same machine?
          Will it
          > cause me any problems?
          > Do you all love 2000 so much more that I should just ditch 98
          and
          > just use 2000?
          > thanks
          > Liz

          I have fp98 fp2k and FPE no problems.
          Make sure you put fp 98 and IC on first then install fp2k tick
          the box that says to keep fp98.

          hth

          AccessFP - FrontPage Resource Centre
          Site - http://www.dynamite-it.com/accessfp/