Security

  • Bud Baker
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2000
      I use FP to edit my professional organizations web site. I have been
      requested to set up a subweb for the Board of Directors which will
      have sensitive information for them to review. Therefore I need to
      set up password protection so that access is limited to the BOD
      exclusively. I have gone into the help files to review what process I
      need to complete in order to set up browse only security. I find that
      the security feature in tools is greyed out and am unable to complete
      this function.I am not worldly enough to know if security is set at
      the server level by the WPP or I can do this in the editing process
      and publish this newly created subweb with security in place. I edit
      the web site on my hard drive and then publish to WPP that has FP
      extensions. Any help you all can provide in helping me complete this
      task is appreciated.