Please Help :/\: Introduction

  • Tom Skerson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6 10:21 PM
      Hello, I�m Tim, a college student I have been in
      college only a short time aspiring to be a Web
      Designer, Graphic Artist, Programmer or a TV Producer.
      Because I haven't decided yet I have chosen to major
      in Business with electives in the various areas. I
      don't come from a rich family and I have gotten very
      little financial support from them, the amount of
      books and tuition is much more then I expected. I work
      2 jobs part time and work every chance I can which has
      caused my grades to slip (pushing the chance of
      Scholarships out of reach), I've done everything I can
      to try to stay, I sold my car in favor of the bus, I
      also sold my new computer in favor of an older one
      (P150 64MB RAM) so I could buy Photoshop and Flash
      student versions. If you fellow web surfers could just
      sign up for this program and have me as your referrer
      I would greatly appreciate it. I�ve put up a little
      site to explain my situation and how you can help. You
      don�t have to download any software just 1 � hours a
      day and 2 referrals (it can be minimized most of that
      time) could really help me stay in school and maybe
      get a new computer. Please just take a look before you
      dismiss it.

      The site is http://www.geocities.com/mrcollegekid/

      Thank you very much, and I look forward to getting
      help and ideas from everyone on the list!

      Sincerely, Tim.

      http://invites.yahoo.com/