www.torontorocks.com

  • www.torontorocks.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
      Hello,
      July is a new launch for TORONTOROCKS.Our Rock Boy and Rock Babe is a first
      ever hubby and wife combo featuring Jackie from the Howard Stern show and
      his wife Nancy who is a band called the scoldees.
      Cheers
      Rockin Rolly
      www.torontorocks.com

      Say Bye to Slow Internet!
      http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html
    • www.torontorocks.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2000
        September 2000
        Heavy hitters at our Rock Babe and Rock Boy this Month.Dee Dee's Rock Boy is
        Howard Stern and my Rock Babe features Cindy Margolis.
        Cheers,
        Rockin Rolly