How do I set up a divided web?

  • Tina
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 1999
      Hi everyone,
      I am in the middle of a move and redesign of my site and can use
      some help at this point.

      I would like to split up the site in such a way that my posters
      would be separated from everything else. I plan to have the two
      domains - Shaazzzam point to this site - but to everything BUT
      the posters - as well as the new one - ThePosterSuperstore
      pointing to the posters only. There will be links between the two

      sections.

      I would like to know how to physically set this up in FP. I think

      for the shopping cart that I will be using (if I can ever figure
      out how) it all has to be at one domain (ThePosterSuperstore is
      where it is registered for) so everything really has to be at the

      poster site.

      I would like the url location to say Shaazzzam when someone is
      browsing there and when someone is at the poster the url should
      say ThePosterSuperstore. I am not too sure I explained this
      clearly... but I would like to know how to set this up in Front
      Page 98. Do I do it as two separate webs or a combined thing? I
      don't think it can be done separately since a site can only have
      one index.html file.

      Any suggestions would be appreciated!
      TIA
      Tina S.