Links not working on website

  • roxfuture
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2006
      Hello,
      I am a beginner in Frontpage. I was attempting to edit my website.
      Now some of the links will not work when I click on them. I know this
      may seem like a dumb question, but I need help on getting the links to
      work again.

      I am afraid I will cause something else to happen if I don't seek
      someone else's advice.

      Thank you
      Roxfuture
    • Tina Clarke
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2006
        > Hello,
        > I am a beginner in Frontpage. I was attempting to edit my website.
        > Now some of the links will not work when I click on them. I know this
        > may seem like a dumb question, but I need help on getting the links to
        > work again.
        >
        > I am afraid I will cause something else to happen if I don't seek
        > someone else's advice.
        >
        > Thank you
        > Roxfuture

        We need the link to your site and the page in question. If it is not
        published yet ... copy the full code of the page in the html/code view and
        paste into email.

        Tina

        Current Tip: (18th March, 2006)
        Opening an External link in new window
        http://frontpage-tips.com/ - FrontPage Tips
        Frontpage Tips Ebook, Vol I AND Vol 2. AVAILABLE NOW!
        for F ree weekly FrontPage Tips
        MORE EBOOKS COMING SOON.