Front Page Form Handling

  • Melissa
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2005
      Hi There -

      I'm new to the group. I've been trying to set up a form on my page
      so that when someone visits my webpage, and send me the form they
      can also attach a file and send it to me.

      I set up the form and put all the filds in. When it was saved and
      finished to the server. I tried it out and got this error:

      "Cannot run the FrontPage Server Extensions on this
      page: "http://www.tshirtsnmorestore.com/testform.html"

      I do have Front Page Server Extensions on my site. When I put the
      form field in for attaching a file, I get that message when I try to
      send the form.

      Does anyone have any clue as to why I'd get that error? Is there
      something else that I am missing?

      Any help appreciated.

      Thanks!
      Melissa