Could you please help me! (Frontpage Question)

  • ahmed sirag
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2005

      I have a question in frontage, it is related to using submit forms to email, as you know, the submitting processes need web server with FrontPage Server Extensions.

      MY question now for you  about the ability of local host IIS to act as web server with FrontPage server extensions! And what is the configuration required to do this?

      Could you please help me!

      FrontPage Run-Time Component Page

      You have submitted a form or followed a link to a page that requires a web server and the FrontPage Server Extensions to function properly.

      This form or other FrontPage component will work correctly if you publish this web to a web server that has the FrontPage Server Extensions installed.