Want to create a rolling banner using FrontPage 2003

  • jeffreybrown20032003
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2005
      Hello,

      I want to create a rolling banner on the home page of my web site
      using FrontPage 2003.

      A rolling banner is a series of pictures that repeat one after the
      other in an infinite loop (in my case) on the same place of my
      page. Could I have some guidance here? I looked at the help page
      of FrontPage, but some trouble implementing the instructions.

      I've done it before using JavaScript coding outside of FrontPage.
      But I have trouble implementing JavaScript coding within the
      FrontPage environment.

      Thanks,
      Jeff
    • Tina Clarke
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2005

        > I want to create a rolling banner on the home page of my web site
        > using FrontPage 2003.
        >
        > A rolling banner is a series of pictures that repeat one after the
        > other in an infinite loop (in my case) on the same place of my
        > page. Could I have some guidance here? I looked at the help page
        > of FrontPage, but some trouble implementing the instructions.
        >
        > I've done it before using JavaScript coding outside of FrontPage.
        > But I have trouble implementing JavaScript coding within the
        > FrontPage environment.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Jeff

        A slide show? ... look in the behaviours.... why do you have a problem with
        js? you just insert the code into the html ... if your talking shared
        borders or includes ... you need to put the code into the body of the page
        the include page or shared border is on ALSO ... which is why fp03 is good
        cos you can make a dwt and just put it on the template and it's applied to
        all pages and new one's ... and updating is easy too.
        so you can use your js with impunity.

        Tina

        http://accessfp.net/ - FrontPage Resource Centre
        http://anyfrontpage.com/ - FrontPage Ezine - Free FP Ebook