online email

  • banaticus
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2004
      Is it possible to use FrontPage to create a sort of Yahoo! like
      online email? For instance, say an employee is traveling and wants
      to check company email without setting up Outlook Express or
      something of that sort from a remote computer. Is it possible to
      make a webpage that his email is sent to so he can read it online?
    • yahoo@coreybryant.org
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2004
        It is possible if your hosting company supports web based e-mail.

        Corey
        http://www.merchantaccounts4less.com
      • banaticus
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2004
          > It is possible if your hosting company supports web based e-mail.

          Let's say that I want to set up the account for myself, and that I
          have my own server. What do I need to do?
        • yahoo@coreybryant.org
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 6, 2004
            You would need to get a program that allows you to set up web-based e-
            mail
            Check out:
            http://www.ipswitch.com/
            http://www.icewarp.com/
            http://www.sendmail.org/
            http://www.merakmailserver.com/

            I am only familiar with I-Mail in the above. Not too sure if the
            others might be able to help you as much.