FP2000 CD Key

  • wayne russell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
      I am attempting to transfer my copy of the FP2000 from  an old Win98 pc to a new pc with WIndows XP, and have misplaced the old CD with the CD Key necessary to install it.  Can someone help me out?

      Thanks,

      Rusty

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Tina Clarke
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
        > I am attempting to transfer my copy of the FP2000 from an old Win98 pc to a
        new pc with WIndows XP, and have misplaced the old CD with the CD Key necessary
        to install it. Can someone help me out?

        Just ring up ms .. or email them and they will tell you how to prove it's yours
        and give you the key again ...

        hth Tina

        AccessFP - FrontPage Resource Centre
        Site - http://www.accessfp.net/