i need help

  • spaceshack0
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2 3:50 PM
      #1 i made a form but when u push send on the site i don't get the
      message, and it says page not found
      #2 how do i create a chat room/message board
      PLZ help
    • Tina Clarke
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2 5:12 PM
        > #1 i made a form but when u push send on the site i don't get the
        > message, and it says page not found
        > #2 how do i create a chat room/message board
        > PLZ help

        Guessing wastes time ... we need the url of where the form is .. or if not
        online the html ... otherwise there is not much point.

        You have checked this online and made sure fp extenstions are enabled on the
        host?

        Tina
        AccessFP - FrontPage Resource Centre
        Site - http://www.accessfp.net/
        Ezine & Forums - http://anyfrontpage.com/ FREE FP E-Books
        Tina's FrontPage News
        http://personal-computer-tutor.com/abc/authors.htm#tina
      • Tiffany K. Edmonds
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3 6:57 AM
          #2 how do i create a chat room/message board
          ---------------------------

          you'll need 3rd party tools for the chat, like a Java based chat
          see: www.chatzone.de for example

          you could use the FrontPage Discussion Web Wizard for a message board
          New Web Templates > Discussion Web Wizard
          or a 3rd party message board script, like the ASP www.snitz.com

          Tiffany K. Edmonds
          Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
          www.dynamite-it.com
          www.at-frontpage.com
          www.anyfrontpage.com
          Author: Essentials FrontPage 2002 For Web Professionals -
          http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/013093254X/frontpage98tipsa
        • Tim lewis
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 5 9:59 AM

            thanktou very much heres the url to the web page-

            spaceshack.tripod.com/signup

            #1 i made a form but when u push send on the site i don't get the

            --------------------------

            Author: Essentials FrontPage 2002 For Web Professionals -
            http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/013093254X/frontpage98tipsa

            FrontPage:  What do you want to create today?

            Timothy

            Do you Yahoo!?

          • Tiffany K. Edmonds
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 5 10:09 AM
              When you set up your account on tripod, did you go into the control panel
              and enable the FP server extensions. It appears that they are either not
              installed or need to be reinstalled.

              Tiffany
              Microsoft MVP - FrontPage
              www.dynamite-it.com
              www.at-frontpage.com
              www.anyfrontpage.com
              Author: Essentials FrontPage 2002 For Web Professionals -
              http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/013093254X/frontpage98tipsa

              thanktou very much heres the url to the web page-
              spaceshack.tripod.com/signup.htm