Alystra FP Themes

  • Its Jake
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2003
      Not trying to be an alarmist just passing along some information that happened to me.

      I have had a copy of Alysta FP Theme Emerald Oval for a few years now.  Have only used it once or twice.  I downloaded it from their free section.

      Last night when I was running my weekly virus scan up popped 5 infected files with the backdoor trojan virus.  All were in the mentioned theme.  Even the still zipped file was infected.  I have a strong feeling it was a time release thing since it was not detected before this weekend.

      If you have any of their free themes it may be a good idea to run a virus scan for safety.  I also have one more of their themes but it seems safe so far.

      Just thought you should know.

      Jack